With the festive season filled with naughty treats, it’s always a good idea to have some healthy snacks to hand for when the inevitable chocolate cravings hit! Luckily for you, I’ve come up with this super easy, 4-ingredient bliss ball recipe to get you through the festive season!
Ingredients (makes 12)
- 1 cup Activated Hazelnuts
- 1 cup Activated Cashew nuts
- 2 cups soaked Medjool Dates
- 4 tbsp cacao powder
Desiccated coconut/Crushed Nuts for rolling (optional)
There are only three steps for this bliss ball recipe- it really couldn’t be more simple!
- Add the nuts to your food processor/ high powered blender and blend until a flour-like consistency is reached.
- Add the (pitted!) dates and cacao to the nuts and continue to blend until the mixture resembles a soft dough (add a little water if the mixture looks a little dry, but you don’t want the mixture to be too wet!).
- Roll your mixture into 12 generous sized balls, roll in the desiccated coconut/crushed nuts and place in the fridge to set… if you can wait that long!
Store in an airtight container in the fridge for when those chocolate cravings come a-callin’!